Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Purex Plus Crystals

I have to admit this one got away from me. I received the Purex Plus Crystals for review and put the bottle on top of my washing machine and then haven't done much laundry after receiving it. 



I usually only wash on average two loads of laundry a week! I know that probably sounds amazing to everyone, but we just don't generate a lot of dirty clothes.

However, this morning I did use this with a load of towels. I was surprised at how the detergent looked, it was more opaque than regular detergent. The scent was really nice though. I tend to use non scented detergent on clothing and scented on towels. 

Purex Plus Fabric Softener combines the enchanting fragrance of Purex Crystals with the proven performance of Purex detergent.  This is perfect for every day laundry. This detergent also has DirtLift Action, which works dept into clothes to get out dirt. 

Since I let so much time go, this time I'm not going to have a separate contest for coupons for this item, but I will be sure to include them in my next giveaway as an added bonus. 

Disclaimer: The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener with Crystals Fragrance in exhange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

 

No comments: