Friday, March 22, 2013

Healthy No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

I found this recipe on Pinterest. I thought it sounded interesting and better for my health than eating regular cookies.

they were very easy to make and only had three ingredients: oats, bananas, and chocolate chips. I have also seen some recipes where you add craisins instead of chocolate chips.

You mix all of the ingredients, roll into balls and bake for 15 minutes. I was able to get 14 cookies out of my mix. 



They don't spread out at all when baking. They just firm up more into a cookie texture.


I entered the ingredients into MyFitness Pal and each cookie is 56 calories.

While these are a low calorie snack, I did not care for them at all. I would rather eat a cookie with more calories that actually tastes good. 

No comments: