Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day!

We are going to see the new movie Oz today with friends. Addison and I are both wearing green for St. Patrick's Day!

I saw a fun craft on Pinterest for her to make at home. I already had all of the supplies on hand. I cut white paper to 5x7. Then I painted her hand with flesh and orange paint and she stamped the paper. 


While we waited for the paint to dry, I drew a hat on green paper and she cut them out. 


Then she glued black paper on the hat and glued the hat on the handprint. 


I used tacky glue to glue a button on the hat. Then Addison drew on a face and wrote her name on the bottom corner and 2013 on the other corner with black marker. 


We decided these would be fun to frame and give as gifts. I picked up black 5x7 frames at the Dollar Store to display them in. I think they turned out really cute and look forward to putting this out every year for St. Patrick's Day!


1 comment:

Breezy Brie said...

This turned out so cute!