Thursday, March 7, 2013

52 Books in 52 Weeks

This is the third year that I have decided to try and read 52 books in 52 weeks. So far I have come close, but not met the goal of 52 books. I do work full time and have a young child, so I feel that I have read a lot for being a busy working mom.

This year I have decided to also give some book reviews on the books I have been reading, so you'll be seeing some of those as well.

I've decided to list the books I have read in the past years as well just to keep them all in one place. I'll be posting 2012 in a separate post. Most of these books were either freebies through my Sony Reader or I checked them out from the library.

2011


1. The Search - Nora Roberts
2. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas - James Patterson
3. Bulls Island - Dorothea Benton Frank
4. The Memory of Water - Karen White
5. The Potluck Club - Linda Evans Shepperd
6. After the Leaves Fall - Nicole Baart
7. Vision in White - Nora Roberts
8. Honeymoon - James Patterson
9. If I Stay - Gayle Forman
10. Bed of Roses - Nora Roberts
11. Private - James Patterson
12. Shelter Mountain - Robyn Carr
13. Savor the Moment - Nora Roberts
14. Virgin River - Robyn Carr
15. Happy Ever After - Nora Roberts
16. A Promise to Remember - Kathryn Cushman
17. Fireflies in December - Jennifer Erin Valent
18. The Weird Sisters - Eleanor Brown
19. First Impressions - Nora Roberts
20. Whispering Rock - Nora Roberts
21. Spinning Forward - Terri Dulong
22. A Virgin River Christmas - Robyn Carr
23. Winter Garden - Kristin Hannah
24. Second Chance Pass - Robyn Carr
25. Temptation Ridge - Robyn Carr
26. Paradise Valley - Robyn Carr
27. The Thorn Birds - Colleen McCullough
28. Forbidden Falls - Robyn Carr
29. Angel's Peak - Robyn Carr
30. Chasing Fire - Nora Roberts
31. The Silver Boat - LuAnne Rice
32. Every Secret Thing - Laura Lippman
33. Moonlight Road - Robyn Carr
34. The Things that Keep Us Here - Carla Buckley
35. Promise Canyon - Robyn Carr
36. Wild Man Creek - Robyn Carr
37. Harvest Moon - Robyn Carr
38. Life's a Beach - Claire Cook
39. Delivery - Diana Prusik
40. Heartwood - Belva Plain
41. Deep in the Valley - Robyn Carr
42. A Secret Kept - Tatiana DeRoshay
43. Sundays at Tiffanys - James Patterson
44. Just Over the Mountain - Robyn Carr
45. Sheltering Hearts - Robyn Carr
46. Beach Lane - Sherryl Woods
47. All I Want for Christmas is You - Lisa Mondello
48. Christmas Redemption - Patty Jager 

No comments: