Tuesday, January 7, 2014

39 Books in 52 Weeks!

The last few years I have set a goal of reading 52 books in 52 weeks. I haven't met the goal yet, but each year I have been impressed with the number of books that I have read. 

I really like keeping a list of the books I have read. I read so much, I tend to forget the names of the books, but remember the stories. I've also had friends ask me about a book from a few years ago and I've been able to find the name and author by looking at my list. 

This year I read a total of 39 books!

1. Long Time Coming - Edie Claire
2. Ryan's Return - Barbara Freethy
3. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
4. Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn
5. Firefly Island - Lisa Wingate
6. Divergent - Veronica Roth
7. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
8. Dark Places - Gillian Flynn
9. The Wanderer - Robyn Carr
10. Angels Rest (Eternity Springs #1) - Emily March
11. Runaway Mistress - Robyn Carr
12. Sunrise Point - Robyn Carr
13. Somebody to Love - Kristan Higgins
14. The Maze Runner - James Dashner
15. Hummingbird Lake (Eternity Springs #2) - Emily March
16. Heartache Falls (Eternity Springs #3) - Emily March
17. My Kind of Christmas - Robyn Carr 
18. One Perfect Day - Lauraine Snelling
19. Mistletoe Mine (Eternity Springs #3.5) - Emily March
20. Lover's Leap (Eternity Springs #4) - Emily March
21. Nightingale Way (Eternity Springs #5) - Emily March
22. The Night Strangers - Chris Bohjalin
23. The Apple Orchard - Susan Wiggs
24. The Newcomer - Robyn Carr 
25. Reflection Point (Eternity Springs #6) - Emily March
26. 11th Hour - James Patterson
27. Tell the Wolves I'm Home - Carol Rifka Brunt
28. Off Season - Ann Rivers Siddons
29. Sand Castle Bay - Sherryl Woods
30. Matched - Ally Condie
31. Wind Chime Point - Sherryl Woods
32. Crossed - Ally Condie
33. Reached  - Ally Condie
34. The Best of Me - Nicholas Sparks
35. Sea Glass Island - Sherryl Woods
36. The Secret Keeper - Kate Morton
37. Critical Reaction - Todd Johnson
38. The Bright Forever - Lee Martin
39. This Man - Jodi Ellen Malpas

I'm excited to start my new list for 2014. I've already started the second book in the trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas.

No comments: