Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Last Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted!  We have been super busy this summer with sports and activities.

Addison's last day of kindergarten was on May 30. It was very bittersweet. She absolutely loved kindergarten. I was very proud of her. She did very good on her school work as well as state testing.

She was so sad the school year was ending. She loved the learning, all of her friends, and her teacher. Her wish is that her teacher will start teaching first grade and she'll have her again!

We searched Pinterest for an idea for an end of the year gift. While I like the look of the printed tags on the gifts we saw, I like for Addison to write her own, especially since she is really learning how to read and write.  We both decided we liked the "Thanks for making me one smart cookie" idea we saw. 

Addison's teacher loved the gift! 






No comments: