Thursday, February 7, 2013

Onesie Cupcakes

My stepsister is pregnant with her first baby.  It is a girl and she is due in April!  This past Christmas I wasn't sure what to get her. I decided to get her something fun for the baby.

I ordered monthly stickers from GroopDeals for her to put on onesies and take monthly pictures.  The stickers I ordered are from Bella Bianca Designs. I chose the baby girl brights pack.

I found a cute idea on Pinterest on how to package the onesies.  They were packaged to look like cupcakes!  This was how my first "cupcake" turned out. 



I picked up three packs of white onesies from Walmart.  I decided to package four onesies to use with the stickers.  I gave her one 0-3 months, one 3-6 months, and two 6-12 months.  I also picked up two pair of baby socks. 

The pictures on Pinterest were easy to follow. If you go to the website that was pinned, the link provides very clear directions.

I picked up a really cute Christmas cupcake carrier at TJMax to put the four onesie cupcakes in.  I think they turned out super cute and can't wait for her to open it.  We still haven't seen each other to exchange gifts!




I still had five onesies left after making the cupcakes. I'll be on the lookout for other cute ideas for white onesies to make her something for her baby shower. If you have any fun ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Linking up to I Heart Naptime and The Dedicated House

No comments: