Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Wreath

Last year I saw lots of tutorials for homemade Christmas Wreaths. Many of them were the balls on the coat hanger style. Then I stumbed across Rachel Berry's Pottery Barn inspired wreath at Made with Love and Glue.  I really liked how hers had the Christmas balls on the greanery wreath.  I ran out right away and bought the supplies, which have then sat for a year.  I decided to finally put the wreath together.






The supplies I used are:


Wreath - bought at Walmart for $2
Christmas balls - bought at The Dollar Store. I bought 5 packages, two large red balls, one large gold, and one each of the small red and gold balls. I ended up using one package of the large red balls, one package of the large gold balls, 12 small gold balls and about half the package of the small red balls.


I also bought ribbon to hang the wreath. I don't remember where I purchased this.


I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'm thinking I'll hang it on the door between our kitchen and garage.  Once I hang it up I will share another picture.

No comments: