Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Cards & Tiny Prints

It's that time of year again to start thinking of Christmas cards.  This year I have been lucky enough to try out some cards from Tiny Prints. I have picked out some holiday cards like Halloween and Thanksgiving as well as birthday and anniversary cards. These cards are very well made and turn out beautiful. One of my favorite features of the site is that Tiny Prints will add my return address and the address of who I'm sending the card to prior to sending it to me.


I have been over on the Tiny Prints website viewing their Christmas Cards. They have such a beautiful collection with many of cards to choose from. This year I think my favorite cards are the circle Ornament Cards. This is something so new and different than any other card I have ever sent. What a special way for our friends and family to display the cards as well.


I think this one is so cute!
Or maybe this one...
This year Tiny Prints is giving bloggers 50 free cards to review on their blog. If you are interested in this program,  you can sign up here!  If you decide to sign up for this wonderful program, let me know as I will receive 24 free address labels. 

Have fun shopping around Tiny Prints, they have so any beautiful choices. I know for myself, the decision is not going to be an easy one!



No comments: