Monday, December 9, 2013

Critical Reaction




I was lucky enough to receive a copy of Todd Johnson's newest book, Critical Reaction. Earlier this year I read his first book, The Deposit Slip, and really enjoyed it.

Critical Reaction starts with an explosion at a nuclear power plant. It then leads into the health issues of multiple people involved and a lawsuit brought forward from one individual. 

This book also talks about the struggling relationship of a trial lawyer and his daughter who is also a lawyer. The daughter takes on the lawsuit for her friend and her dad helps with the process. During the process they work out many of their issues that stemmed after their wife/mother passed away.


This book was very suspenseful, which I really enjoy. It kept me wondering what would happen next.


I would definitely recommend this book to anyone that likes books that are suspenseful or about the law.

 

 

No comments: