Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chocolate Caramel Chex Mix

Last weekend Northern Minnesota was hit with snow and below freezing temps.  My driveway was blocked in from the snow drifts. I was browsing Pinterest and came across a recipe for "Better Than Sex Chex Mix".  It looked really good and I happened to have a box of Chocolate Chex on hand. I did not have all of the other ingredients, so I improvised and came up with my own recipe.

You can view the original "pin" here.

I used the chocolate chex and the caramel mix from the recipe. Then instead of all of the additional add ins, I just drizzled white chocolate almond bark and semi sweet chocolate over it when it was cool.

This was very good, addicting, and a fun way to use up cereal that I was not fond of eating for breakfast!

No comments: