Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dry Idea

I was able to participate in the Purex promotion for Dry Idea. I received a full size Dry Idea Advanced Idea deodorant in Powder Fresh to try out. 


This was a roll on deodorant, and it was the first time I have ever tried one.  I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it went on and how well it worked. Since it is summer time, I've been wearing sleeveless shirts a lot as well and this never left white marks on any of my shirts.


The scent was very fresh and not too strong, which I really enjoyed. I usually purchase a Powder Fresh scent in another brand, and I was happy with how this one smelled, both while putting it on and throughout the day. 


Dry Idea is also holding a sweepstakes with $1000 in prizes, with the grand prize of $500 and 10 $50 second place winners. You can enter the sweepstakes here.


Good Luck and I hope that someone I know will win one of the prizes!

No comments: