Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cardboard Bunny Family

Tonight we decided to do a Easter craft.  I found these on Tip Junkie the other day and thought they would be fun to make. 



We used cardboard tubes for the bodies.  I followed the directions on the Tip Junkie site as to how big to cut everything.  I didn't have any pompom's, so we used pink pony beads.  We also added cotton ball tails to the back.  We didn't finish ours off with any bows, or clothes.  It took us about an hour to make what we did, so we stopped at that.

I think they turned out super cute and Addison had a lot of fun making them.




You can find the directions to make these on the Tip Junkie webiste here.

1 comment:

Julia Forshee said...

These bunnies are too cute!! I love activities that I can do with my kids. I recently started a Thursday link-up party (yes, today:), and I would really love to see this post and/or any others you would like to include. I am at allthingswithpurpose.com. Hope to see you there and for many more Thursday's to come!!