Monday, November 1, 2010

Ho Ho Ho! Holiday Cards from Shutterfly!

It's that time of year again where I am in the search of the cutest Christmas card to send to our family and friends.  This year I stumbled across a wonderful deal that Shutterfly is offering to bloggers. Not only is it a wonderful deal, but they have some of the cutest designs that I have seen.

They have Christmas Card designs here.  What's nice is you can choose if you want one picture or more than three.  Some years I pick one, others I choose to have more. It all depends on how many pictures are so cute that I can't decide which one to use.

This one is so cute and I can picture my blonde haired, blue eyed little girl on it.

They also have Holiday Cards here, incase you don't want to use the word Christmas in your cards.

This one is so cute. My daughter is going to be four this year and is so excited to make a snowman!


I can't get over how cute the Christmas Gift Tags they have here. They are just so cute! I think this one is my favorite. How fun would it be to use these on gifts for your loved ones!

I have ordered from Shutterfly many times in the past. Their picture quality is excellent and I have always received my items very fast.

I haven't decided which card to order for this Christmas, but I'm sure with all of the choices that Shutterfly offers it will be a wonderful one!

Do you have a blog and want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season.

No comments: