Sunday, October 3, 2010

Book Reviews

I have read a couple of really good books in the last few weeks.

The first was The Scent of Rain and Lightening by Nancy Pickard.

http://www.amazon.com/Scent-Rain-Lightning-Novel/dp/0345471016/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1286164375&sr=1-1

This book was really good. A little mystery, a little romance, twists and turns. I just stumbled across this one when I was on my librarys epub site and thought it looked good.

I just finished Summer's Child by Diane Chamberlain yesterday.

http://www.amazon.com/Summers-Child-Diane-Chamberlain/dp/0778328414/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1286164555&sr=1-1

This author wrote The Secret Life of CeCe Wilkes, which I've also read and was good.

This book had so many twists and turns. I think my jaw hit the floor at the end when I found out what really happened. This one was about a baby that was found on the beach and was adopted by a family. It's about her life and the families life that she was adopted into.

Both of these were really good and I would recommend them to anyone.

No comments: